10 Fitness Motivation Quotes to Fire Up Your Fitness Regimen
First of all, Boom! Happy Independence Day! Respect to freedom fighters who devoted their whole life to giving us a free and independent America. May America stay strong forever, and so do Americans!
People are now working hard to stay healthy and strong by exercising regularly. However, working out gets more sweats than sweets at the beginning.Are you failing your fitness goals?
Are you feeling demotivated to burn those extra calories?
Do you need a boost to your morale to exercise?
If you are nodding to all these questions with a YES, it is time to power up your mind.
Once your mind is all charged up, your body will listen to it too. Give your body the time it needs to stay fit and healthy. Stay strong in your conviction, and don’t give up.
“Don’t just train your body. Train your mind not to quit.”
Here are some wonderful quotes for both gym-goes and home gym enthusiasts to help you feel pumped up.
1. "Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going." - Jim Ryun
2. "It hurts now, but one day it will be your warm-up." - Anonymous
3. "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." - Mahatma Gandhi
4. "All progress takes place outside the comfort zone." - Michael John Bobak
5. "There are two types of pain in this world: pain that hurts you, and pain that changes you." - Anonymous
Recent statistics state that 52.4% of women are not doing enough physical activities, compared to 30.9% of men. If you are one of them and not feeling motivated, these power-packed thoughts will kick-start your fitness schedule.
6. "I already know what giving up feels like. I want to see what happens if I don't." - Neila Rey
7. "Your mind will quit 100 times before your body ever does. Feel the pain and do it anyway." - Anonymous
8. "The secret of getting ahead is getting started." - Mark Twain
9. "You’re only one workout away from a good mood." - Health Coach Maria Marlowe
10. "If the body is fit, the mind is a hit." - Narendra Modi
If you are looking for excellent home gym equipment to strengthen your muscles, try the Ativafit 71.5lbs Adjustable Dumbbell Set Pulse Version. The American wearables market grew by a whopping 170.3% year over year in 2021. Even the number of downloads of fitness apps have reached 293.4M in 2022. So, people are ready to shed kilos, whether at the gym or in a home gym setup. You need a little push to pull yourself up and exercise.
The ill-effects of lack of exercise are many, from obesity and various health hazards to lowering your overall productivity. It can have dire consequences.
During the pandemic, 50% of Americans spent more time working out. And that is a positive sign. So, if you have STARTED, don’t STOP.
Keep that ‘fitness bug’ alive and kicking to stay strong. As Andrew Murphy said, your body is always up for it; you need to convince your mind.
Related: How To Build A Home Gym on A Budget
Leave a comment