If you are looking for a lean source of protein for your weight loss or fat loss journey, then the chicken breast is the answer to your requirement. Chicken breast is high in protein and low in fat content, making it ideal for your diet plan.
People who have enough protein in their diets are more likely to have enough muscle mass and a high metabolism that aid in weight loss. Except for poaching chicken breast, it can be cooked in various ways, which makes your meal healthy and tasty at the same time.
Before we dive into the healthy and easy chicken breast recipe, it is essential to understand the benefits of including chicken breast in your diet.
Health Benefits Of Including Chicken Breasts In Your Diet
1. It helps in building and maintaining Muscle Mass
Due to the high protein content, chicken breast helps maintain muscle mass when combined with the right kind of strength training. Protein acts as a building block of muscle fibers and is required by every age group.2. It keeps the Bone Strong and Healthy
Recent research has shown that protein works well with calcium to make the bones stronger and healthier. Better strength of your bones means fewer chances of fractures and improved joint stability.3. It makes you feel Satiated
It is crucial to feeling complete between meals when you want to lose weight to avoid unhealthy snacking. High in protein and low in calories fits well in your diet plan. Something like a chicken breast which is high in protein content while still allowing you to maintain your daily calorie count
Healthy and Easy Meal Suggestions
1. Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Line a large baking sheet with foil after preheating the oven at 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine chicken pieces with chopped spinach, minced garlic, cream cheese, and parmesan cheese. (It's totally okay to eat cheese, but remember intake of cheese in moderatation!)
- Season with salt, pepper, and red flakes.
- Bake the chicken until crisp.
2. Chicken Piccata
- Prepare chicken cutlets by slicing them horizontally.
- Prepare a mix of flour, salt pepper, and parmesan cheese.
- Dredge the chicken pieces with the flour until evenly coated.
- Now add olive oil to the pan on medium heat.
- Place the coated pieces of chicken on the pan until golden brown.
- Evenly cook the cutlets on both sides.
3. Chicken and Broccoli
- For preparing this meal, you need chicken breast, broccoli, and other veggies of your choice.
- Use olive oil on low to medium heat on a pan.
- Cook boiled or baked chicken breast pieces with broccoli and other veggies.
- For added taste, use vinegar or soy sauce.
4. Shredded Chicken Tacos
- Season your chicken breasts with salt, pepper, oregano, and red chili flakes.
- Cover your bowl with your favorite salsa sauce.
- Cook on low heat in a cooker for 4 hours.
- Serve with tacos for an enhanced taste experience.
Word of caution
Though poultry allergy is rare, there are high chances of having poultry allergy if you have allergies to eggs. If you have any medical history, especially any kidney problem, consult your doctor regarding the same before including any high protein diet.